Compact & Lightweight Outdoor Water Filter Great For Backpacking
Miniwell L630 employs 0.1 micron ultrafiltration membrane(medical grade material) as filter media, which effective against 99.9% the escherichia coli, staphylococcus aureus, salmonella typhi, cholera bacteria, legionella, and other pathogenic bacteria.
Good choice for soldiers, hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, climbing, ravel, out-door work, survival, emergency and refugee and rescuer in earthquake or flood area etc.
And it is also an affordable source of drinking water for people who live in the conflict area, riot area, remote village and tribe.
Firltration Pore Size: 0.1micron
Material: ABS , UF(medical grade), Silicone
Filtration Capacity: 2000L
Water flow: 0.6L/min
Filters up to 2000 liters of natural renewable fresh water without using any chemicals. Lifespan can be extended by clean water backwashing.
Flow Rate: 600ml/min. Operating at a low applied pressure, ultra-low pressure membranes increases permeate flow rate.
Highly versatile design. Easily setup a DIY filtration system with 28mm standard PET/soda bottle like Coca-Cola bottle, plastic bag or bucket;
Ultra-light L630 fits in the palm of your hand. Impact resistance.
No pumping and electric.
Saving energy and environmental protection.
Multiple Configuration Options
Attaches to Hydration Pack
Attaches to Disposable Plastic Bag
Attaches to 28mm Standard Disposable Water Bottle
Drinking Directly from Fresh Water Source
Attaches to Bucket
NOTE: If you are interested in buying this item with WATER BAG, please click on the link below:
1. Ensure there is no air in the hose connecting the water filter to the container. Air bubbles may prevent the water from flowing freely. Or attach filter to 28mm disposable bottle.
2. Water flow should be the same as the direction of arrow on filter.
3. Before storing the filter, use clean water to backwash. Squeeze disposable bottle to start the clean water flow into filter from clean water outlet of filter.
4. Optimum Temperature Range: 0-40 Degree Celsius.
5. Water Source: tap water or natural renewable fresh water.(Do not choose human and industrial wastewater as water source.)
Cleaning & Maintenance
1) When the flow rate slows, miniwell water filter can be back-flushed with ease. Only use clean water while back-flushing.
2) Before storing the miniwell water filter, back-flush with clean water and then soak in a mild vinegar solution to disinfect the filter.
3) After cleaning, let the filter air dry and store in a cool and dry location.
4) Shelf Life: 5 years. After initial wetting: 3years.
Why choose RetroforReal?
Have peace of mind knowing that your order will arrive brand new in its original factory sealed packaging. This exclusively gives you the full force of the manufacturer's warranty to protect your purchase.
FAST AND FREE SHIPPING
Why should you pay additional for shipping, especially slow shipping? We ship out your order within one-two business day (excluding oversize products) and deliver it to your doorstep quickly.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right. We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support.
A pleasant transaction is what you are looking for? Our friendly Customer Support team is devoted to make it happen. That means having access to real people to get your questions or concerns answered quickly. Give us a shot and we will be working*HARD for your satisfaction.